We were booked for a 10th birthday party for Sophia and three of her besties. They are TikTok mad and wanted to have a TikTok themed party to to match.
They booked Tikky Town which is a purpose built TikTok venue at London’s O2.
It’s got loads of different themed areas with amazing backdrops and lighting, perfect for creating professional looking content for budding social media stars.
Backdrops for your videos - Here are some of our favourites from Tikky Town
– We let the girls run around the venue first to check out their favourite spaces and decide which ones they wanted us to use. It was a hard choice as so many of them looked amazing
– Starting with a warm up to get the girls used to their teacher and waking up their bodies
– The girls had each chosen one TikTok dance video that they wanted to learn. So we had these in advance for our party teacher to learn, and they picked hard ones from the very popular TikTok stars, Charlie Damelio and Zoe Laverne!
– We taught the dances to the girls and they practiced till they were perfect
– Lastly we recorded them straight onto the girls’ TikTok accounts, ready to get lots of ‘likes’ from their friends
– We all had such a fun time and it made for a really different party experience
– Take a look at the evidence below…..
So please get in touch for prices, more info and if you want to make a booking. We can’t wait to bring our TikTok dance parties to you, wether in a cool venue, or just at the local hall!