What Strictly games do we play?
- The theme tune game is in small groups. The children make up their own short dances to go with the Strictly theme tune which is great fun
- We all score the dances at the end with our Strictly score paddles
- The Strictly corners games is where Strictly themed pictures are stuck in the four corners of the room and you have to dance to the correct corner before you get eliminated!
We provide small prizes and stickers for the party games.
Dance styles for the main routine
The dance style we do for our main routine is up to you to pick. There are so many Strictly Come Dancing dance styles to choose from.
- Fast dances are good to do, so if you are a fan of Ballroom dance we suggest you go for something like Jive, the Cha Cha Cha or a Samba
- Or if you love Street dance we can do a funky routine for you
- Just let us know what you decide on, and we will choreograph an amazing dance for you
At the end of the party the children perform the main dance to parents. We provide Strictly Come Dancing masks so they look like the judges! They also have the Strictly score paddles just like on the show, ….so let’s hope we all score 10’s!!
Have a look at our dance party themes page for other fun dance party ideas.